Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to myPleyBox.com. myPleyBox provides services to its members subject to the following Terms and Conditions. We suggest you read them carefully. If you visit www.mypleybox.com and or use its services, you must agree to these Terms and Conditions. Please do not use our services if you do not agree with our Terms and Conditions. By using, visiting, or browsing our website, or using our services you agree that you are of legal age to enter into binding contracts, have read, understood and are bound by the User Agreement. Any confidential information provided by you will be used by us only for providing the services selected by you.
Words “you”, “member”, “subscriber”, “user” refer to the person accessing the website, its contents and using our services through our website or otherwise. Words “we”, “us”, “our” refer to myPleyBox. Word “Products” refer to “toys”, “books” and “any other material” offered by myPleyBox to its members as a part of our services. And word “Cycle” refers to the period between two scheduled deliveries.
We, reserve the right, from time to time, with or without notice to the member, to change these Terms and Conditions of our Service in our sole and absolute discretion.
- myPleybox.com is for your personal and non-commercial use and the information may be downloaded or printed by you only for that purpose.
- Our website may contain links to other sites and we will not be responsible for the content on those sites.
- You will not upload, e-mail or otherwise send or any material that contains software viruses or any other files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware associated with our website.
- We might suspend or discontinue any part or full website at any time without being liable for any direct or indirect loss as a result of such action
www.mypleybox.com requires member to register by creating an account in order to use the services from the website. The member will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account, and is fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. myPleyBox cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from member’s failure to comply with the above.
Product Description and Usage
We try our best to make sure that the description of products on our website is as accurate as possible. However, we do not guarantee that the product description would be accurate or error-free.
You (parent) must examine to decide if the products delivered by us are appropriate for your child and others around. You must supervise while your child is using our products and we will not be responsible for any liability arising out of the usage of the products.
Damaged Products (Toys and Books)
All the products delivered to you under subscription/membership plan are for a specific time period only and are the property of myPleyBox. All products dispatched to you are thoroughly checked for good condition. If you find any discrepancy you must report to our delivery man. Once we receive the products back, our staff will check them to ensure if they are in satisfactory condition. If we find any product(s) being damaged, we shall inform you within 2 business days after the receipt of products. The determination of product(s) being damaged will be at the sole discretion of myPleyBox. An amount will be charged to you depending on the extent of damage/loss caused. The amount (cost of the damage) shall be deducted from your security deposit which will have to be topped up by you within 7 days or next due delivery date whichever is earlier failing which your account will be suspended.
The right to make adjustments from the security deposit shall not preclude our rights to take such other suitable legal action that may otherwise be available to us and nor would it be taken to mean that the amount retained as Security Deposit indicates the upper limit of the amount recoverable by us.
Guidelines for charge against damaged products:
- No charges for regular wear and tear.
- The charge would be cost of replacing the part in case part(s) of the product is/are lost.
- The charge would be cost of repairing the product in case the damaged product is repairable.
- The charge would be total cost of the product if the damaged product cannot be put to use (to be decided by myPleyBox) e.g. if a page of the book is destroyed or a puzzle piece is lost making the product unusable.
- The charge would be total cost of the product if the product is lost or is totally damaged.
Delivery and Pick up Schedule
As a part of our service you will be entitled to specific number (e.g. 3) of free deliveries in a month. The delivery schedule will be designed by us and the same would be intimated to you. In case you want us to change any specific delivery schedule, you need to inform us 2 days prior to next due delivery date. If you fail to inform us and it result in failed delivery (you are not at home to take delivery) it will be counted towards calculation of specific number of free deliveries for that month. If you wish to avail any extra delivery (more than number of free deliveries) in a month, you will be charged for the same.
Refund of Security Deposit and Dues
In case of termination of membership account, you will be required to return all the products procured from us as a part of our service. After submitting all the products the refundable security deposit will be returned back to the member within 15 days, after adjusting any dues at that point in time.
We are entitled to deduct any dues from the security deposit. The dues could pertain to but not limited to damage to the products (toys and books), and or non-payment of membership/subscription charges and or cost of the products procured by member but not returned and or any other amount intimated to member from time to time (E.g. delivery charges).
In case of any dues, member will be informed and will have 7 days to make the payment. In case of non-payment within 7 days, the dues will be deducted from the refundable security deposit. In such scenario, the member would be required to immediately pay such amount so that the refundable security deposit amount shall be always maintained. Failure to do so would result in cancellation of membership.
Taking care of our products and keeping them in the best possible condition is an important aspect of our service. Similarly members should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Before sending the products back you should clean the products to make sure there is no visible dust, food particle etc.
- Make sure to maintain Books in good condition especially “Lift-the-Flap Books”.
- Make sure to return the batteries provided by us.
- Do not use the Products in the water unless specifically mentioned that it is a bath product (bath toy/book).
Retention of Products for higher duration
If your child likes a specific product and you wish to retain that for higher duration (more than one cycle), inform us at least 2 days prior to the next scheduled delivery date. We will be happy to allow extension if that product is not scheduled for delivery to other members.
Cancellation/Termination of Service
You can cancel your membership at any time by intimating us through email. myPleyBox reserves the right to terminate your membership at its sole discretion without any notice whatsoever.
myPleyBox is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
myPleyBox may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from [date].
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email address]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [address].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Company Name : myPleyBox
Address : 5, Tanishka, Akurli Road, Kandivali, Mumbai - 400101
Telephone No. : 8452024687
E-Mail ID : email@example.com